Find out how eating more fruits and veggies can help you eat well and stay healthy.
Ten Fruit & Veggie Solutions – Ready in 2 Minutes or Less
September is Fruits & Veggies—More Matters® Month. The theme, Grab N’ Go, focuses on convenient ways to eat more fruits & veggies, even when crunched for time. Campbell can help you add veggies or fruit to your day. Just toss one or MORE of these tasty options into your purse, pocket or backpack. Whether you are running late in the morning, double booked at lunchtime or delayed getting home and starving, read on for simple solutions to get more veggies or fruit into your day.
Can you spare 2 minutes or less? It will be worth it…
- A snack-size bag full of grapes and a reduced fat cheese stick
- A banana dipped in slightly melted peanut butter
- Low Sodium Spicy Hot V8® 100% Vegetable juice and a handful of nuts
- Low-fat yogurt paired with berries and whole wheat crackers
- Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Soup on the Go Tomato soup with whole grain pretzels
- Raisins, nuts and Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Made with Whole Grain crackers
- Bolthouse Farms® Seasoned Baby Carrots Shakedowns® and low-fat milk
- Single serve guacamole pouch and a handful of baked corn or whole grain tortilla chips
- A handful of edamame (soybeans) and a V8 V-Fusion® + Energy
- Granola with dried fruit
When you say yes, amazing things happen. That's why we said yes to making a balanced diet simple and delicious! See how you can fit in more veggies, whole grains, and family-pleasing meals with this 5-day meal plan.
Veggies and fruit blend together perfectly to make delicious and refreshing beverages. Check out new varieties like Sweet Greens today!