Find satisfying, good-for-you meal plans that are tailored to your needs.
The Benefits of Exercise
Good health is not about diet alone. According to the American Heart Association, participation in daily physical activity does more than just benefit your heart.
Daily physical activity:
- Reduces the risk of heart disease by improving blood circulation throughout the body
- Keeps weight under control
- Improves blood cholesterol levels
- Prevents and manages high blood pressure
- Prevents bone loss
- Boosts energy levels
- Helps manage stress
- Releases tension
- Improves the ability to fall asleep quickly and sleep well
- Improves self-image and more
To learn more about the benefits of exercise and how you can get started on an exercise program, click here.
Wondering how much exercise you should be getting each week? Find out!
Read the latest guidelines to promote health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.